EPS was a
resource for attorneys in need of paralegal/lawyer support for any type of legal matter. EPS provided logistical support through document preparation and printing of legal documents for court filings
and service of process. The EPS team was familiar with specialized printing and electronic filing requirements for matters in the New York State
Supreme Court Appellate Division 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Departments, 1st/2nd Terms, New York State Court of Appeals, United States Court of Appeals 2nd
Circuit, United States Supreme Court, as well as other New York State Courts and Administrative Proceedings.
ALL SERVICES ARE NOW OFFERED TO PRO SE LITIGANTS & ATTORNEYS
Logistics - We help firms with court filings in NYC; purchasing index
numbers; service of process on Manhattan based law firms; document retrieval in NYC; legal document preparation, printing, organizing, binding, and scanning (with Appellate Experience).
Business Development - We have the technical expertise to help with
web and mobile app development for law firms; targeted content writing to improve SEO; creating video and other media for marketing; and analysis of existing client base to strengthen relationships
& discover hidden opportunities.
Legal Ghost Writing - above writing targeted content to attract
customers, our in house team and network of attorneys can help research any legal issue and ghost write legal memoranda, motions, pleadings, and appeals.
The EPS team was available to manage and coordinate all litigation support aspects of
multiple matters as assigned by your firm. For every matter that employs litigation support tools and services, the EPS provides a Project Manager that will act as a primary point of contact
for the attorneys, paralegals, litigation support team members and vendors involved with the case.
The EPS Litigation Support Services team can by:
- Developing and providing cost estimates to attorneys, and ensure attorneys understand the nature of the estimate and services included.
- Overseeing, coordinating and tracking project progress and work-flow from inception through trial; provide status reports.
- Running project planning meetings for litigation teams of attorneys, paralegals, clients, litigation support team members and other vendors (when appropriate),
- This may include serving as the case team and client liaison for the collection, processing, review and production of data maintained in external repositories;
- Planning and managing all litigation support activities associated with an assigned matter;
- Directing activities of litigation support team members assigned to the matter;
- Planning and managing the testing of the quality of data deliverables including fielded data, metadata conversions and images;
- Managing the timeliness of other vendor services (when needed) and monitoring negotiated schedules and budgets; developing litigation support service budget estimates;
- Writing RFPs to vendors, analyzing vendor proposal responses, and making recommendations to case teams;
- Advising legal teams on database design;
- Coordinating the set up and maintenance of processing and review projects;
- Coordinating technical data management activities such as data loading into database applications, image loading into imaging viewing applications, CD/DVD-ROM creation, building production
subsets, and other database maintenance;
- Assisting with analyzing and testing new versions of litigation support software; troubleshooting litigation support applications and databases if necessary; other projects as assigned.
- Designing and implementing electronic discovery technology methodologies and solutions for litigation matters, using the EPS’s Managed Services resources.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of Relativity, as well other litigation support applications used by your firm.
- Advising and supporting attorneys and staff in the effective use of Relativity for search, analysis, document review and production; oversee Relativity workspace management; provide end-user
- Providing consultation to attorneys on technical aspects of search term construction; coordinate and review search result sampling and analysis; discuss findings with attorneys.
- Implementing appropriate quality assurance procedures to verify completeness of Managed Services processes and deliverables, for example, analysis of data exception reports and record
- Managing the trial support process, including attaining a basic knowledge of the firm’s trial preparation tool, coordination of electronic trial exhibit preparation, and vendor selection as
appropriate; not including support during trial in the courtroom.
- Traveling both Nationally and Internationally for projects.